Meet Bankruptcy Lawyer Bradley D. McCormack
Email Bradley D. McCormackChapter 13 lawyer Bradley McCormack was born and raised in Wichita, Kansas. Brad went to Rockhurst University, where he earned his Bachelor’s degree in 2000. Afterward, he attended Saint Louis University for law school and obtained his law degree in 2003 before returning to Kansas City. Brad started out working in the public sector, first for Legal Aid of Western Missouri and then for the Missouri Attorney General’s Office. He then worked for NovaStar Financial, Inc., practicing corporate law.
Attorney for Filing Bankruptcy Near Me
Brad joined The Sader Law Firm in 2007, where he currently focuses his practice on bankruptcy, commercial real estate and commercial litigation. Brad has extensive litigation experience in state and federal courts; he has appeared in Bankruptcy Courts throughout the states of Missouri and Kansas, the 8th Circuit Bankruptcy Appellate Panel and before the Missouri Western District Court of Appeals, the Eastern District Court of Appeals and in state courts in approximately 30 counties throughout western Missouri and Kansas.
Brad has presented at local Continuing Legal Education seminars on the topic of Bankruptcy Implications on Family Law Litigation.
He, his wife Annie and their son Teddy live in the Brookside area of Kansas City. They are active members of St. Peter’s Parish in Brookside.
To make an appointment with attorney Bradley McCormack, call The Sader Law Firm today. We are a bankruptcy firm that focuses on assisting individuals, families and businesses with finding the best solutions to address their debt problems. Our attorneys are happy to offer free phone consultations to anyone seeking answers to questions about their financial situations.
- Saint Louis University School of Law, J.D., 2003
- Rockhurst University, B.A. (Political Science, Marketing), 2000
- Bishop Carroll High School, Wichita, Kansas, 1996
Court Memberships and Admissions
- Kansas, 2008
- Missouri, 2003
- United States District Court, Western District of Missouri, 2007
- Kansas and United States District Court, District of Kansas, 2007
- Missouri Bar Association
- Kansas City Metropolitan Bar Association
- Citizen’s Association Board of Governors
- Sly James for Mayor 2011 – Deputy Treasurer
- Member of the Kansas City, MO Conventions and Visitors Bureau
- West Plaza Neighborhood Association Board Member