Meet Kansas City Bankruptcy Attorney Bradley D. McCormack
Kansas City bankruptcy attorney Bradley D. McCormack was born and raised in Wichita, Kansas. Brad went to Rockhurst University, where he earned his Bachelor’s degree in 2000. Afterward, he attended Saint Louis University for law school and obtained his law degree in 2003 before returning to Kansas City. Brad started out working in the public sector, first for Legal Aid of Western Missouri and then for the Missouri Attorney General’s Office. He then worked for NovaStar Financial, Inc., practicing corporate law.
Brad joined The Sader Law Firm in 2007, where he currently focuses his practice on bankruptcy, commercial real estate and commercial litigation. Brad has extensive litigation experience; he has appeared before the Missouri Western District Court of Appeals, the Eastern District Court of Appeals and in State District Courts in approximately 30 counties throughout Western Missouri and Kansas.
Brad has presented at local Continuing Legal Education seminars on the topic of Bankruptcy Implications on Family Law Litigation.
Brad, his wife Annie and their son Teddy live in the West Plaza area of Kansas City. They are active members of St. Peter’s Parish in Brookside.
For a free phone consultation or to make an appointment with Kansas City bankruptcy lawyer Bradley D. McCormack, call The Sader Law Firm today.
- Saint Louis University School of Law, J.D., 2003
- Rockhurst University, B.A. (Political Science, Marketing), 2000
- Bishop Carroll High School, Wichita, Kansas, 1996
Court Memberships and Admissions
- Kansas, 2008
- Missouri, 2003
- United States District Court, Western District of Missouri, 2007
- Kansas and United States District Court, District of Kansas, 2007
- Missouri Bar Association
- Kansas City Metropolitan Bar Association
- Citizen’s Association Board of Governors
- Sly James for Mayor 2011 – Deputy Treasurer
- Member of the Kansas City, MO Conventions and Visitors Bureau
- West Plaza Neighborhood Association Board Member