Baby Boomers Account for Nearly Half of Bankruptcies Filed – Three years ago, a study by Administrative Office statisticians showed a gradual aging of the typical bankruptcy filer, with filers over the age of 45 accounting for a larger percentage of overall filers. Following implementation of the Bankruptcy Abuse Prevention and Consumer Protection Act of 2005 (BAPCPA), the economic downturn, and the housing crisis, are bankruptcy filings still a function of age?
Call The Sader Law Firm
today for a
FREE PHONE CONSULTATION
at (816) 281-6349.
Sader Blog Feeds
- Worried About Identity Theft After Black Friday? Here Is How to Protect Yourself
- Five Bankruptcy Filing Trends in 2017
- Do You Meet the Six Requirements for Public Service Loan Forgiveness?
- These Three Financial Mistakes Could Ruin Your Business
- Five Common Student Loan Debt Myths You Should Watch Out For