On Nov. 1, 2011, new fees will take effect for the Bankruptcy Court, especially note the INCREASE in the CHAPTER 7 and CHAPTER 13 FILING FEES. These changes were decided by the Judicial Conference and just released to the courts. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause for those cases already in the works. If you have any questions about the fee increase, give us a call at (816) 281-6349.
Call The Sader Law Firm
today for a
FREE PHONE CONSULTATION
at (816) 281-6349.
Sader Blog Feeds
- How to Stay Enrolled in the Department of Education’s PSLF Program
- Worried About Identity Theft After Black Friday? Here Is How to Protect Yourself
- Five Bankruptcy Filing Trends in 2017
- Do You Meet the Six Requirements for Public Service Loan Forgiveness?
- These Three Financial Mistakes Could Ruin Your Business