Thanks to Barbara Mantel from NBC News for reporting. Experts say that the high cost of cancer-specific care can push many into financial trouble. A recent study at Washington State has found that cancer patients are twice as likely to file. Here’s more on the story.
Call The Sader Law Firm
today for a
FREE PHONE CONSULTATION
at (816) 281-6349.
Sader Blog Feeds
- How Many Chapter 13 Bankruptcy Filings Are Successful?
- Kansas City Lawyers and Serbian Federal Government Officials Connect Over Bankruptcy
- The Consequences of Waiting to File for Bankruptcy
- How to Stay Enrolled in the Department of Education’s PSLF Program
- Worried About Identity Theft After Black Friday? Here Is How to Protect Yourself