Mortgage rescue companies won’t be allowed to collect fees in advance starting this month. If you’re about to lose your home to foreclosure and the government’s poor excuse for a relief program hasn’t helped, you may be tempted to seek aid from a mortgage rescue company. Click here to learn your rights… and then call us before it’s too late.
Call The Sader Law Firm
today for a
FREE PHONE CONSULTATION
at (816) 281-6349.
Sader Blog Feeds
- How Many Chapter 13 Bankruptcy Filings Are Successful?
- Kansas City Lawyers and Serbian Federal Government Officials Connect Over Bankruptcy
- The Consequences of Waiting to File for Bankruptcy
- How to Stay Enrolled in the Department of Education’s PSLF Program
- Worried About Identity Theft After Black Friday? Here Is How to Protect Yourself