Linda Blackwell of Reidsville, North Carolina, was recently scammed out of a thousand dollars by an online debt consolidation company offering to loan her money. She was told to send in $500 to qualify for a $5,000 loan, which she did, but the loan never came. When she finally got someone on the phone, she was told there was a problem but that she could get $10,000 if she sent another $500. So guess what she did?
Call The Sader Law Firm
today for a
FREE PHONE CONSULTATION
at (816) 281-6349.
Sader Blog Feeds
- How to Avoid Excessive Debt While Holiday Shopping
- How Many Chapter 13 Bankruptcy Filings Are Successful?
- Kansas City Lawyers and Serbian Federal Government Officials Connect Over Bankruptcy
- The Consequences of Waiting to File for Bankruptcy
- How to Stay Enrolled in the Department of Education’s PSLF Program