I would like to personally recommend the Sader Law Firm to anyone needing strong legal advice stemming from bankruptcy or legal issues. Not only are they very knowledgeable and courteous but the entire team exemplifies ethical and honest behavior throughout the process. From the moment I spoke with Neal regarding my situation to the moment of filing…..I felt I had a friend and adviser to lead me down the correct path. My feelings of being helpless slowly changed to a feeling of being able to positively start over and move ahead with my life. If you are looking for a knowledgeable firm that exemplifies morality and ethics than I suggest you reach out to the Sader Law Firm. You will be in good hands.
Call The Sader Law Firm
today for a
FREE PHONE CONSULTATION
at (816) 281-6349.
Sader Blog Feeds
- How to Stay Enrolled in the Department of Education’s PSLF Program
- Worried About Identity Theft After Black Friday? Here Is How to Protect Yourself
- Five Bankruptcy Filing Trends in 2017
- Do You Meet the Six Requirements for Public Service Loan Forgiveness?
- These Three Financial Mistakes Could Ruin Your Business