All of us at The Sader Law Firm are saddened by the news of the explosion and fire at JJ’s Restaurant that occurred on Tuesday night. As many of you know, our office was the next door neighbor and overlooked JJ’s for over 10 years. We thank everyone, especially former clients, who checked in with us Tuesday night concerned about our safety. We moved offices to Crown Center in July 2011 but have many memories of our time on the Plaza. Our thoughts and prayers are with everyone associated with JJ’s Restaurant, especially last night’s employees and customers along with all who were directly affected by the blast.
Call The Sader Law Firm
today for a
FREE PHONE CONSULTATION
at (816) 281-6349.
Sader Blog Feeds
- Worried About Identity Theft After Black Friday? Here Is How to Protect Yourself
- Five Bankruptcy Filing Trends in 2017
- Do You Meet the Six Requirements for Public Service Loan Forgiveness?
- These Three Financial Mistakes Could Ruin Your Business
- Five Common Student Loan Debt Myths You Should Watch Out For