Meet Kansas City Bankruptcy Lawyer James N. Boyce
James N. Boyce grew up in Manalapan, New Jersey. The son of two Kansas City natives, James decided to move to the Midwest for college and attended Washington University in St. Louis. He stayed at Washington University for his legal education, graduating magna cum laude in 2018.
During law school, he competed on the National Moot Court team and coached Washington University’s undergraduate mock trial team. After graduating, James started working for Legal Aid of Western Missouri in the St. Joseph office, covering 18 counties in Northwestern Missouri. James later transferred to the Kansas City office to work in the Consumer Protection Unit, helping Missourians protect their incomes and assets through bankruptcy. Not long after, James was made the Supervising Attorney of the unit and led it through the beginning of the Covid-19 Pandemic. James joined The Sader Law Firm in March of 2021.
For a free phone consultation, or to make an appointment with attorney James Boyce, then please call The Sader Law Firm at (816) 561 1818. For each client, our firm strives to provide the highest level of personalized service before, during and after your bankruptcy is complete.
- Washington University in St. Louis School of Law, J.D. magna cum laude, 2018
- Washington University in St. Louis, A.B., 2014
Court Membership and Admission
- Missouri, 2018
- Kansas, 2021
- S. District Court, Western District of Missouri, 2018
- S. District Court, Eastern District of Missouri, 2021
- S. District Court, District of Kansas, 2021
- Kansas Bar Association
- The Missouri Bar
- Kansas City Bankruptcy Bar Association
- Kansas City Metropolitan Bar Association