Meet Kansas City Bankruptcy Lawyer Jonah Lock
Jonah has practiced law in the Kansas City area since graduating from the University of Missouri-Kansas City School of Law in 2007. He practiced at an Overland Park based creditor’s rights firm for five years prior to joining The Sader Law Firm in 2014. He focuses his practice in the areas of bankruptcy law, commercial real estate, business litigation, commercial and residential landlord-tenant law and construction law as well as collections and creditor’s rights.
Jonah prides himself in his ability to provide high quality legal representation in a cost-effective, not prohibitive, manner.
Jonah has provided services for a myriad of clientele over the years. This includes individuals, small business owners, small and large corporations, small and large property management companies as well as local, regional and national banks included in Forbes Magazine’s Top 10 Biggest Banks in America. A significant amount of Jonah’s work focuses on assisting commercial property owners with their leasing and landlord-tenant issues. This includes but is not limited to vendor litigation and tenant evictions/collections, lease reviews and related negotiations with prospective tenants, and drafting of lease amendments and addendums. Jonah works tirelessly to ensure that his clients receive the personal attention on their case that they deserve. Additionally, he exemplifies a practical approach to the law by working as a team with his clients to achieve successful results.
In addition to his legal work, Jonah also enjoys being involved in local trade organizations, including membership in the Kansas City Chapter of CCIM. Jonah has also enjoyed coaching youth sports in the greater Kansas City area and teaching civil litigation to paralegals at a local college.
If you need assistance with a commercial real estate or business bankruptcy legal matter, then call our Kansas City bankruptcy law firm. We offer a free phone consultation with bankruptcy lawyer Jonah Lock as well as with another experienced business bankruptcy attorney.
- University of Missouri-Kansas City School of Law, J.D., 2007
- University of Kansas, B.A. (History / Geography), 2004
- Blue Valley High School, Stilwell, Kansas, 2000
Court Memberships and Admissions
- Kansas, 2007
- Missouri, 2008
- United States District Court, District of Kansas, 2007
- United Stated District Court, Western District of Missouri, 2008
- United States District Court, Eastern and Western Districts of Arkansas, 2013
- United States District Court, District of Nebraska, 2013
- United States District Court, District of Colorado, 2013
- The Missouri Bar
- Johnson County, Kansas Bar Association
- Kansas City Chapter of CCIM
- Kansas City Bankruptcy Bar Association