Involved With a Commercial Real Estate Issue?
Hire a Kansas City Commercial Real Estate Attorney
For over 30 years, the attorneys at The Sader Law Firm have handled a wide assortment of commercial real estate legal matters. We have significant experience assisting our clients in the following areas:
- Shopping center and office building transactions
- Lease review and preparation
- Commercial landlord tenant matters
- Commercial real estate sales and transactions
- Mortgages and deeds of trust
- Refinancing and secured loans
- Land use and development
- Re-zonings and related development issues
- Redevelopment and infill projects
- Oil and gas matters
- Bankruptcy (including work as debtor and creditor counsel)
- Collections on judgments related to real estate matters
- Loan documentation
Our commercial real estate practice includes lease preparation, contracts for sale, landlord tenant law, evictions, land use, zoning and collections.
Kansas City Lawyers for Landlord Tenant Rights
We have represented clients in a wide variety of real estate related transactional and litigation matters while also working to foresee and remedy potential problems before they occur. Within this area of practice, the firm maintains a very significant emphasis in commercial landlord tenant law, including:
- Lease enforcement and interpretation
- Landlord tenant disputes
- Bankruptcy representation for landlords and tenants, such as filing motions to lift stay and proofs of claim
- Serving as creditor or debtor’s counsel
Our firm has the experience in commercial real estate law to understand the needs of both landlords and tenants. Each qualified attorney at our firm is routinely in court on these types of matters throughout the states of Missouri and Kansas, including all bankruptcy courts.
Commercial Real Estate Attorney in Kansas City MO
Regardless of the size or its complexity, our lawyers have the knowledge needed to ensure the successful completion of your commercial real estate project. If you would like information on how our firm can assist you in any of the above areas, please speak with Neil S. Sader by calling (816) 561 1818 today.