If you are facing foreclosure due to past due mortgage payments, you may be thinking about a mortgage modification, a short sale or some type of forbearance program to give you time to get caught up. After dealing with these issues for years, what I can tell you is that, unlike each of the programs I just mentioned, a Chapter 13 bankruptcy filing forces a mortgage company to give you time to catch up on past due payments while you make your current payment each month. You are in control instead of the mortgage company!
Call The Sader Law Firm
today for a
FREE PHONE CONSULTATION
at (816) 281-6349.
Sader Blog Feeds
- Worried About Identity Theft After Black Friday? Here Is How to Protect Yourself
- Five Bankruptcy Filing Trends in 2017
- Do You Meet the Six Requirements for Public Service Loan Forgiveness?
- These Three Financial Mistakes Could Ruin Your Business
- Five Common Student Loan Debt Myths You Should Watch Out For