(ESPN) – Here’s a question: Do you have a “voidable preference?” Just kidding, ’cause it’s fun to write those words. “Voidable preference” is one more of those very cool phrases that Courtside Seat gets to kick around every now and then. In this case, Michael Vick gets to kick it around, too. Or, more likely, Vick is going to get kicked around by it.
Call The Sader Law Firm
today for a
FREE PHONE CONSULTATION
at (816) 281-6349.
Sader Blog Feeds
- How Many Chapter 13 Bankruptcy Filings Are Successful?
- Kansas City Lawyers and Serbian Federal Government Officials Connect Over Bankruptcy
- The Consequences of Waiting to File for Bankruptcy
- How to Stay Enrolled in the Department of Education’s PSLF Program
- Worried About Identity Theft After Black Friday? Here Is How to Protect Yourself