Four of the nations five largest mortgage companies have failed to comply with the terms of the $25 billion settlement over mortgage abuse they entered last year, according to an independent monitor assigned to the settlement. The recent review found that most common failure has to do with the requirement that the borrower be notified of information missing from their modification application. It also found that strict timelines set in place for approval of applications are not being met. Read More
Call The Sader Law Firm
today for a
FREE PHONE CONSULTATION
at (816) 281-6349.
Sader Blog Feeds
- How Many Chapter 13 Bankruptcy Filings Are Successful?
- Kansas City Lawyers and Serbian Federal Government Officials Connect Over Bankruptcy
- The Consequences of Waiting to File for Bankruptcy
- How to Stay Enrolled in the Department of Education’s PSLF Program
- Worried About Identity Theft After Black Friday? Here Is How to Protect Yourself