Need Bankruptcy and Foreclosure Help?
Hire an Experienced Kansas City Bankruptcy Lawyer
More Than 30 Yearsâ€™ Experience â€“ A Firm Whose Focus is Bankruptcy Law
Whether you areÂ a debtor or creditor,Â big corporation or small business, an individual or a lawyer looking for local expertise to help a client in Missouri or Kansas, our attorneys have the experience and knowledge to handle your case and conduct proceedings in a professional and timely manner. Our attorneys are bankruptcy professionals â€“ we do not handle divorces, criminal work or personal injuries . . . our focus is on our bankruptcy practice. Call us, and we can help ensure that the entire bankruptcy process is conducted smoothly and with as little burden on you as possible. If you are facing losing your home, our Kansas City foreclosure lawyers can help youÂ byÂ letting you know your optionsÂ to avoid or best deal with foreclosure.
The Sader Law Firm:
- Takes pride in being a local Kansas City bankruptcy law firm devoted to personalized service at reasonable rates
- Licensed in all bankruptcy courts in Missouri and Kansas
- Principal attorney Neil S. Sader carries the highest rating (AV) by the Martindale-Hubbell attorney rating service
- Listed in the Super Lawyers magazine since 2006 for excellence in Bankruptcy and Creditor/Debtor Rights
Have You Asked Yourself, â€śShould I File Bankruptcy?â€ť
At The Sader Law Firm we tell our clients, â€śBankruptcy is NOT for people with no money; it is for people with something to protect.â€ť We can help protect you from financial trouble so you do not lose income, savings, assets, retirement accounts, your home orÂ personal possessions.
Our bankruptcy attorneys canÂ answer your questions, such as:
- What does the bankruptcy process involve?
- How long does it take? How long will a bankruptcy stay on my record?
- How much does a bankruptcy cost?
- How can I prevent a foreclosure of my home and business?
- Can bankruptcy discharge my student loan debt?
- When can I get relief from creditor harassment?
- How many people will learn about my bankruptcy proceedings?
- What kind of help will a bankruptcy attorney provide?
- Can I get credit after filing personal bankruptcy?