Need Bankruptcy and Foreclosure Help?
Hire an Experienced Kansas City Bankruptcy Lawyer
More Than 30 Years of Combined Experience
Whether you are a debtor or creditor, big corporation or small business, an individual or a lawyer looking for local expertise to help a client in Missouri or Kansas, our attorneys have the experience and knowledge to handle your case and conduct proceedings in a professional and timely manner. Call us, and we can help ensure that the entire bankruptcy process is conducted smoothly and with as little burden on you as possible. If you are facing foreclosure, our Kansas City foreclosure lawyers can help you by letting you know your options to avoid or best deal with foreclosure.
The Sader Law Firm:
- A local Kansas City firm devoted to personalized service at reasonable rates
- Licensed in all Bankruptcy Courts in Missouri and Kansas
- Carries the highest rating (AV) by the Martindale-Hubbell attorney rating service
- Has been listed in the Super Lawyers magazine since 2006 for excellence in Bankruptcy and Creditor/Debtor Rights
Have you asked yourself “Should I file bankruptcy?”
At The Sader Law Firm we tell our clients “Bankruptcy is NOT for people with no money; it is for people with something to protect.” We can help protect you from financial trouble so you do not lose income, savings, assets, retirement accounts, your home or personal possessions. Our Kansas City bankruptcy attorneys can answer your questions such as:
- What does the bankruptcy process involve?
- How long does it take?
- How much does a bankruptcy cost?
- How can I prevent a foreclosure of my home and business?
- When can I get relief from creditor harassment?
- How many people will learn about my bankruptcy proceedings
- What kind of help will a bankruptcy attorney provide?
- Can I get credit after filing personal bankruptcy?
- How long will it stay on my record?