Meet Kansas City Attorney for Bankruptcy Michael J. Wambolt
Email Michael J. WamboltA 2001 graduate of the University of Missouri at Kansas City Law School, attorney Michael Wambolt has practiced law for more than 16 years. From 2001 to 2009, Michael was an attorney with the Missouri Attorney General’s Office (“AGO”). He is particularly proud of his time in the AGO’s Consumer Protection Division from 2004 to 2009, where he prosecuted civil and criminal fraud under Missouri’s Merchandising Practices Act. After leaving the AGO, Michael entered private practice where he represented numerous parties in foreclosure, quiet title, tax lien, replevin, collection, mechanic’s lien and contested bankruptcy actions in state and federal courts in Missouri and Kansas. Michael enjoys applying his knowledge of case law to then finding cost effective resolutions to client issues.
Whether it involves a bankruptcy matter, contested foreclosure, consumer fraud or abusive creditor collection methods, Michael is able to assess the situation and recommend an appropriate course of action.
Michael served on the Local Bankruptcy Rules Committee for the U.S. District Court of Missouri, Western Division from 2013 – 2015. He serves on the CLE Committee for the Kansas City Bankruptcy Bar Association, where he is also a member.
For a free phone consultation or to make an appointment with Kansas City attorney Michael Wambolt, then please call The Sader Law Firm at (816) 281-6349. Our Kansas City bankruptcy law firm strives to provide the highest level of professional service from start to finish on client matters.
- University of Missouri at Kansas City School of Law, J.D. 2001
- University of Nevada, Reno, B.A. (Political Science), 1993
- Albert M. Lowery High School, Winnemucca, Nevada 1987
Court Membership and Admissions
- 8th Circuit Court of Appeals, 2016
- Missouri and U.S. District Court, Western District of Missouri, 2001
- Eastern District of Missouri, 2009
- Kansas and U.S. District Court, District of Kansas, 2009
- Kansas City Bankruptcy Bar Association
- The Missouri Bar